Gather & grow. That’s our mantra for our new Chicks in Charge membership! Calling all boss chicks who lead and wish to grow together! Our official social + leadership club is for women entrepreneurs (business owners) and women who lead from within a company (managers even if you don’t have that title) looking for deeper connection and support.
Our membership is category and/or brand limited or exclusive based on the category to foster a diverse, non-competitive and confidential membership and to assist with lead generation and referrals – each of our networks getting to know each other.
If you’re interested, carefully read the criteria, expectations, and benefits and then fill out the application contact form below and we will reach out to confirm your membership. Then up your game with more reach by being a sponsor or booth vendor for one of our girls night out events!
NOTE: This is NOT a group like ones on Facebook that invite friends to it and sell to each other. Those are already plentiful and that’s not us. Our Facebook groups are private and we do not sell directly within our groups to each other, but we do allow occasional promotion if you have a sale, event or something new to share. Instead, we get to know each other and help promote and refer when we can and share advice on growing our brands and doing collaborations.
- A female leader who resides in or near the geographic area of the chapter expect for the Cloud Chapter, which is an online chapter for women based anywhere in the United States of America.
- Either own your own business (entrepreneur) or are a manager or leader within a company.
- Active social media presence. We ask that our entrepreneur members have AT MINIMUM a Facebook Page (business) and an Instagram account. That’s because one of our goals is to grow the awareness of your brand and get to know you so that’s a great way to do it. We will tag you on posts!
- Willing to MAKE the time to attend events and commit to ONE YEAR OF MEMBERSHIP with the flock. We ask that you attend AT LEAST 1/3 of our events. We aren’t looking for women who just want a directory listing or access to our private Facebook group. This is a social networking company so supporting our live events is crucial for our success. We thrive on deep dive connections, so this step is soooo important. (Note: If you do not plan on attending live events but want the leadership curriculum and online networking opportunities, we recommend joining the Cloud chapter.)
- Growth mindset and belief in empowering and supporting women. Is that you? Awesome. Read on.
- Attendance and participation in our live events to the best of your ability. In person if you are in a city chapter and online if you are in the Cloud chapter. See above.
- Participation in our online private Facebook group in discussions and asks. Pop in when you can! We’ll keep it fun and worthwhile! This is where our pro Chicks to asks and share wins and we share content from our Lead & Learn luncheons and Read & Lead book clubs.
- Actively and enthusiastically assisting with promoting Chicks in Charge official events and promoting fellow Chicks, whether with leads, sharing social posts, or providing feedback or solutions when asked. That’s the “grow together” mission.
- Commitment of twelve months minimum in the group and ongoing communication with our co-founder Malena Putnam on your goals. If you don’t share in person or in our private groups or ever attend events or, you won’t find the group very beneficial.
- Participating in the Chicks in Charge themed girls night out parties as an attendee, booth or pop up vendor, or volunteer. Participation ensures securing your membership spot. Seasonal parties are Galentine’s, Spring Fling, Chicksella, Fire & Ice, and Trick or Treat Ball. Make your YES MEAN A YES. No shows or ghosting or negative reports from fellow members will result in a probation or suspension of membership. The integrity and character of each member is revealed in how we conduct ourselves.
- Timely payment of monthly dues via Square. An account will be set up upon agreement and charged automatically. You must either keep a credit card on file so you will be billed automatically each month with no hassle OR you can pre-pay for the year and get one month free. If you fall behind, your membership will be at risk.
- As of July 7, 2022, North and South OKC membership dues are $30/month.
- As of August 15, 2022, the Western Oklahoma and Cloud Chapter dues are $20 a month.
- As of December 19, 2022, Frisco/North Texas membership dues are $30/month.
- Networking and fellowship with other like-minded female leaders for support, encouragement, mentorship and leadership growth.
- Monthly Chicks in Charge Coop Scoop email newsletter with leadership, marketing and business tips and inspiration.
- Discount off all Chicks in Charge events and sponsorship opportunities, including the Chicks in the Sticks Summer and Fall Camps coming 2023.
- First dibs on sponsorship opportunities for your category. If you decline, that spot would be open to other companies in your field at a higher rate. This includes pop up shops, table sponsorships, and event sponsorships.
- Inclusion in our Membership Directory which will be on this site and in a members-only page with special discounts for members to shop and support each other.
- Private Facebook group for sharing ideas, leadership discussions, asks and events and promotions. Our “Ask & Grow” philosophy means you ask and we will rally to support you.
- Annual brand review and planning workshop in December for setting your brand up for success in the coming year. ($200 value)
- In person and online connection opportunities including:
- Read & Lead book club happy hour (every other month)
- Lead & Learn lunches (in person chapters)
- 5 Sponsored Girls Night Out events (every other month)
- Merry Chicksmas Party
- Chicks Coffee Chat (virtual)
- Chicks Happy Hour (virtual)
- Free promotion of your personal brand, business and events. Tag @chicksinchargehq on your social media posts and we’ll share it on our feeds or stories if it’s relevant.
- Opportunities for collaborations.
- Opportunity for hosting the online Coffee Chat or Happy Hour. (Once per year.)
- Opportunity to be a guest in our The Coop Chicks in Charge podcast (on Spotify, Apple podcasts and Anchor.fm) and Chicks in Charge TV YouTube channel. Please subscribe on whatever formats you use. (We are starting new episodes Fall of 2022.)
- Opportunities to host member happy hours, luncheons or workshops and invite the flock.
- Opportunity to be our Power 10 speaker at our Lead & Learn luncheon. It’s a quick 10-15-minute deep dive on a personal or professional growth topic. The speaker gets promoted for several weeks ahead of the talk.
Interested? Cool, cool. Fill this out and pop it over!